At Habla Ya Spanish School we are always innovating and searching for new and more effective ways to teach the Spanish language. And we simply love listening to and getting feedback from our students about what they want or what they need.
During the last twelve months, several Spanish students have asked us if they could continue their Spanish studies with us over the Internet (via Skype or Google Chat). After careful consideration, planning and research, and after several successful experiments, we decided that we were ready and started to do it. But before offering our Online Spanish Lessons to the public, we began to provide this service to those former Habla Ya Spanish students who verbally requested it.
We didn’t want to improvise, so besides researching about the dynamics involved in online Spanish teaching, several of our Spanish teachers also received formal training from the Cervantes Institute about teaching Spanish online and more are currently lined up to receive it.
In January of this year, we were visited and inspected by the Cervantes Institute of Spain (the worldwide authority for teaching Spanish as a foreign language) and hopefully very soon we will be accredited as part of their Network of Associated Spanish Schools. This event has not only opened many doors for us to keep improving the quality of our Spanish teaching methodologies, but it has also provided us with the final element that we needed to be able to provide the quality that we aspired to provide with our Online Spanish Training Courses: we have been granted with access to the Official Spanish Learning Platform of the Cervantes Institute, the AVE (Aula Virtual de Español).
This is great news for all of Habla Ya’s Spanish students!
At Habla Ya Spanish School we have always developed our own Spanish learning materials, but to translate that into an Online Spanish Learning Platform was a bit of a technological challenge. Now with the AVE we have a first class tool designed by the global authority for teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
And now, with utmost excitement and pride we are opening our Online Spanish Lessons to the public!
Online Spanish Classes are useful for those who:
- are going to join a Spanish Immersion Program in the near future but would like to start learning or improving their Spanish before they make their trip to Latin America and in that way, make the most out of their Spanish program once they travel to Central or South America to learn Spanish
- have already studied at Habla Ya Spanish School or at any other Spanish school and wish to continue with their Spanish studies but currently cannot travel to Latin America (former Habla Ya students currently have a 15% discount off our introductory rates for Online Spanish Lessons)
- are relocating to Latin America and would like to start learning Spanish ASAP
- live in a big city, anywhere in the world, and can cannot afford to loose time during the commute to a Spanish course in London, San Francisco, New York, Colorado, Calgary, Panama City or anywhere else in the world
- want to learn Spanish because they need to or simply because they love the Spanish language but currently cannot travel to a Spanish speaking country
Being able to have a native Spanish teacher in the comfort of your home or office is definitively convenient, but being able to have one with the quality of Habla Ya’s Spanish teachers is certainly something you cannot miss if you want to learn Spanish online!