Why Habla Ya Panama Spanish School?
Because you’ll live the most amazing learning experience!
- Top Ranked Spanish School: Panama‘s premier school is amongst Latin America’s most prestigiuos.
- Spanish Courses: several options for specific needs.
- Accommodation: home stays, hotels & apartments.
- Social & Cultural Activities: Dinner Parties, Salsa Classes, Movie Nights, Road Trips, Get-Togethers, etc.
- Eco-Adventutre Tours: River Rafting, Wildlife Hikes, Ziplining, Birding, Rock Climbing, Island Hopping…
- Spanish Programs & Learning Holidays: from Total Immersions to Family Language Vacations, a complete selection of Spanish Programs & Language Holidays.
- Methodology: proven & effective teaching method + trained, enthusiastic & experienced native teachers.
- Volunteer Opportunities: to make the difference…
You are here:
Why just study Spanish?
or you can also call us:
+ (507) – 730 – 8344
+ (1) – 315 – 254 – 2331
+ (44) – 020 – 8144 – 2785
+ (33) – 0970 – 445 – 221
Skype user: habla.ya
Learn Spanish at Habla Ya | List of Spanish Courses | School Accommodation | Cultural & Social Activities
Eco-Adventure Tours | Spanish Programs Abroad | Methodology | Volunteer Projects | Our Spanish School
Habla Ya Panama Spanish School, Panama‘s premier Spanish school, is one of the top specialist Spanish training institutions in Central America and one of the leading providers of Spanish courses in Latin America.
We commit ourselves to be amongst the most prestigious Spanish schools in Latin America and we fulfill this aspiration due to the quality of our methodologies and learning materials, and especially because of the preparation, training and vast experience of our Spanish teachers who are all native Panamanians.
Habla Ya has been rated by hundreds 100 of students with 5 stars in the last couple of years. At Habla Ya Panama Spanish School you will not only learn Spanish: you will live a one in a lifetime experience taking back home unforgettable memories of one of the most incredible language travel vacations that you could have ever imagined!
Why just learn Spanish? Live your Spanish learning experience! Learn Spanish in Panama in a dream setting place full of friendly faces and exciting adventures. Have the time of your life and live the most amazing Spanish learning experience!
- Group 4 Course: four hours of group Spanish classes each day (maximum of four students per classroom) with the option of adding extra Private Spanish lessons.
- Private Spanish Lessons: any amount of hours of One to One Spanish Lessons each day.
- Basic Travelers Spanish Crash Course: a quick & intensive Spanish course to learn Spanish in Panama for your journey through Central & South America.
- DELE Exam Preparation Course: prepare for the DELE Test & Get your DELE Cervantes Diploma. DELE is the only official exam recognized worldwide for Spanish as a foreign language.
- Personalized Spanish Courses: Intensive Spanish Courses, Spanish for Kids, Spanish for Teens, Medical Spanish Classes, Business Spanish, Legal Spanish Course, MiniGroups, etc.
- Part Time Spanish Course for Ex-Pat Residents in Panama: if you have relocated and now live in Boquete, Panama this Spanish course is for you.
Besides Spanish courses we also provide addtional Spanish language services such as official English to Spanish translations (and viceversa) and Personal Interpreters.
Not everyone wants the same Spanish course. Habla Ya Panama Spanish School offers different Spanish courses to suit each Spanish student’s different needs. Choose a course that best meets your needs.
- Family Home Stays: live with a local host family in Panama during your Spanish course and experience a true Total Spanish Immersion into the Panamanian culture.
- Budget Hostels, Mid-Range Boutique Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts and Top End Country Inns & Resorts: Boquete’s best places to stay at for travelers with different budgets: Hostal Mamallena, Hostal Boquete, Nomba Hostel, Isla Verde Roundhouses Inn, Boquete Garden Inn, Casa de Pedro, The Panamonte Inn & Spa and Valle Escondido Resort, Golf & Spa.
- Apartment, Home or Cabin Rentals: monthly leases for extended stays if you want more independence or simply need more space and privacy during your stay in Boquete.
Whether you are looking for a budget hostel, a mid-range bed & breakfast within walking distance to our Spanish School or a local host family that will allow you to experience the real Panamanian culture and practice your Spanish 24/7, or even if you’re in search of a Spanish Program that will place you in a luxury resort with a heated pool, spa facilities, a first class gym, restaurants, bars, a golf course and much more, at Habla Ya we got the perfect lodging option for you and we’ll make sure that you experience the most amazing language travel vacation!
Comfortable accommodation is an essential part of your study trip. We will make you feel cozy, secure & right at home. Lodging close to our Spanish Language School will be arranged.
- Panamanian Dinner Parties on Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Ecotours & Adventure Excursions on any day of the week you can hike, rock climb, raft, kayak, island hop, take a coffee tour, horseback, zipline, take a dip into natural hot springs and much more… come and discover Panama’s Eco-Adventure capital!
- Free Movie Nights on Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Charity Quizzes & Theme Parties on Thursdays at Zanzibar starting at 8 p.m.
- Get-Togethers starting on Fridays and throughout the entire weekend (parties, sport matches, poker nights, meals out, beach trips, river excursions)
- Free Latin Dance Classes (Salsa and Merengue lessons) on Saturdays at 9 a.m.
- Free Conversational Sessions every Saturday at 11 a.m. come and practice your Spanish skills
- Panama road trips once or twice a month we leave Boquete for a night or two and together we travel & explore fascinating Panama!
Have fun! It is much easier to learn Spanish if you enjoy yourself. Not everything is about studying Spanish. If you want to learn more about the Panamanian culture, socialize, dance, party, relax or just have fun, join our cultural and social activities after classes.
- Hiking & trekking: the famous Quetzals Trail Path, the Baru Volcano Hike, Sendero El Pianista, La Artilleria, La Novia de la Montaña + more secret trails full of views, watefalls & wildlife.
- Zip Line Canopy Tour in Palo Alto’s cloud forest near Boquete.
- Whitewater River Rafting in Chiriqui’s world class rivers – Panama’s rafting capital
- Rock Climbing & Rappelling at Los Ladrillos in Bajo Mono, Boquete.
- Coffee Tours in Alto Quiel, Jaramillo & Palmira’s coffee plantations & processing mills.
- Horseback Riding in the valleys of Caldera.
- Hot Springs & Petroglyphs Tour in the wild region of Caldera.
- Mountain Biking Tours in and around Boquete.
- Island Tours, Boat Trips, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Surfing at the beaches in Panama’s Pacific and Caribbean coast near Boquete: Las Lajas, San Lorenzo, La Barqueta, Santa Catalina, Punta Burica, Morro Negrito and the uninhabited islands of the Gulf of Chiriqui (Paridas, Secas, Ladrones, Paridita, Gámez, Bolaños) and Bocas del Toro.
Learning Spanish in Panama guarantees a vacation full of natural beauty, adventure, excitement and opportunities to relax. Combine Spanish classes in the mountains with sunny & sandy weekends at the beach! Beaches are just a step away from Boquete.
- Latin Cultural & Total Spanish Immersion Program: study Spanish while living with a local host family for a proper total immersion in the Latin American culture and langauge…
- Standard Spanish Learning Program: four – six hours of classes per day, a wide selection of great accommodation options, cultural & social activities, eco-adventure tours and more for an amazing Spanish language learning holiday.
- Family Language Vacation Program: a Spanish course for each family member plus lodging and other extra curricular activities for a truly memorable and rewarding family holiday!
- Spanish for Kids: special language learning programs for children from 4 – 12 years old to give them a head start in life!
- Spanish Program for Teens: language exchange programs for teens from 13 – 17 years old – a really unique experience!
- Spanish Language Programs for High School, College and University Groups Traveling Abroad: we are the perfect partner to plan, organize and carry out the ultimate language program for your school group. We are experts helping you with: airport pickups, in-country transportation logistics, accommodation and Spanish lessons, ecotourism & adventure tours, volunteering projects and so much more!
- Volunteer Spanish Program: learn Spanish and volunteer to make the difference… for a fulfilling and meaningful holiday!
- VIP Spanish Program: study Spanish while staying at a luxury hotel with access to a golf course, spa, swimming pool, gourmet restaurants, tennis courts, a gym and much more…
- Eco-Adventure Language Program: learn Spanish and live the most amazing Eco-Adventure experience of your life!
In search of an intensive yet flexible Spanish learning program in Central or South America? Do you want to know what a Total Spanish Immersion in Latin America feels like by living with a local host family? Looking forward to experiencing Panama’s Eco-Adventure Tours? Planning the perfect Family Language Vacation in Central America? Looking for the ideal Spanish Program for Kids or an Exchange Program for Teenagers in Latin America? Or simply want a VIP Language Program? Setting up a Spanish Program for a Group of High School, College or University Students in Central or South America? Want to Learn Spanish & volunteer?
- Proven & effective teaching method that develops student’s communicative skills.
- Level system & syllabus built under the guidelines of the Common European Framework for Languages.
- Spanish Classes conducted entirely in Spanish to get students speaking Spanish from the first moment. You not only learn Spanish… from day one you use it!
- Lesson planning based on student’s specific needs and diverse learning styles.
- Skill integration with special emphasis on oral expression & listening comprehension.
- Interactive method that takes into account the cognitive process of language learning and brings real life situations to the classroom through tasks and activities.
All of our teachers have Spanish teaching or language related college/university degrees. At Habla Ya you learn easier & quicker, with better results & more fun, just how it should be!
- Amigos de Boquete Nutrition Programs
- ReAL Recycling Center Boquete Panama
- Casa Esperanza
- Paradise Gardens Panama
- Loco por Leer Reading Program
- Por Los Niños Orphanage Support
- Fundación Pro Handicap Integration
- Gem Jewelry Project Panama
- LEAF International Music Program
- Youth Mentor Project
- Youth Development Sports Project
- La Casa por las Niñas
Working together we create opportunities for those who would not otherwise have them and we build bridges to self-sufficiency, personal growth and human happiness. We ensure you that taking the step to volunteer will change your life and the lives of others.